REDARC | 240W Monocrystalline Solar BlanketRegular price $1,625.00
240 W Monocrystalline Solar Blanket from REDARC is the perfect camping solar panel for weekend getaways and remote travel. A perfect addition to your BCDC Battery Charger or Manager30, both of which have internal solar MPPT regulators as standard.
Lightweight, compact, and rugged, the REDARC 240W monocrystalline solar blanket is the ultimate in portable solar power.
Our flexible and convenient solar blankets are packed with more value than ever, can be folded up into a neat package and offer flexibility that’s not available with fixed or folding panels. Drape it over the bonnet or windscreen, lay it on the ground or hang it from the side of your awning. When it’s time to hit the road, just fold it up and pack it away.
Best Portable Solar
REDARC’s monocrystalline solar blankets are constructed from heavy duty canvas and covered in an anti-reflective and scratch resistant ethylene tetrafluoroethylene (ETFE) coating, improving efficiency and making them extremely durable, perfect for off-road conditions.
No longer do you need to worry about shadows wiping out your panel’s efficiency. Bypass diodes connect each solar window, minimising the impact of shadows making them the best solar panels for camping.
- Designed for portability and strength with efficient monocrystalline cells
- Lightweight and highly portable
- The lightest REDARC solar option
- Anti-reflective scratch resistant with ETFE coating
- Genuine Industry Standard Anderson SB 50 plug connection
- Designed for 12V Automotive, Marine and Recreational Vehicle battery systems
- High power output
- Pair your REDARC solar blanket with a trusty DC charger or battery management system so you and your family can travel further for longer with all the comforts you want from home.
SOLAR CELL TYPE: Monocrystalline
FRAME OR MATERIAL: Canvas
MAX. POWER VOLTAGE: 18V
RECOMMENDED REGULATOR SRPA: Anderson Regulator
STANDBY CURRENT: <10mA (12V) / <4.5mA (24V)
SHORT CIRCUIT CURRENT: 14.2 A
OPERATING TEMPERATURE: +32°F to +185°F
CABLE LENGTH: 4.7" (120 mm)
WEIGHT: 15.4 lb (4.8 kg)
HEIGHT: 0.1" (1.2 mm)
WIDTH: 43.7" (740 mm)
DEPTH | LENGTH: 64.4" (1635 mm)
DIMENSIONS OPEN: 64.4" x 43.7" x 0.1" (1635 x 740 x 2.5 mm)
DIMENSIONS CLOSED: 14.4" x 14.4" x 2.8" (365 x 365 x 50 mm)
POWER TOLERANCE: ± 5%
MAX POWER CURRENT: 13.4A
CONNECTOR TYPE: Anderson SB 50
PEAK POWER: 240W