REDARC | 200W Monocrystalline Portable Folding Solar PanelRegular price $769.00
Looking for a 200W folding solar panel for ideal camping and remote travel? REDARC’s monocrystalline portable camping solar panels are the perfect addition to any dual battery or off-road setup.
Folding out to 53.9" × 31.5" × 1.0" means that this panel tucks away neatly in the vehicle but opens up to capture an effective amount of sun power to keep you in-charge.
This ultralightweight, un-glazed panel ensures it is less fragile than many other folding solar panels and features an ETFE (ethylene tetrafluoroethylene) coating designed to protect the Monocrystalline solar cells from damage, as opposed to employing a traditional glass design like many other portable products.
Add an Anderson to Anderson cable to connect your panels to your charger, and to allow you to setup under shade on hot days but ensure your solar panel is in sunlight capturing additional energy.
The Folding Solar Panels will feature genuine industry standard Anderson™ SB™ 50 connectors for convenience of plug-and-play portability and includes a free protective carry bag.
BENEFITS OF ETFE COATING:
Withstands high temperatures
Allows maximum amount of solar energy to penetrate the solar cell
More flexible than standard coatings
Perfect to add charge via the sun to your in-vehicle battery charger or battery management system for extended stays or additional power to run 12v accessories.
- GTIN_BARCODE: 9338628006564
- BRAND: REDARC
- SOLAR CELL TYPE: Monocrystalline
- WATTS: 200W
- FRAME OR MATERIAL: Anodized aluminium
- MAX. POWER VOLTAGE: 20V
- RECOMMENDED REGULATOR: SRPA Anderson™ Regulator
- SHORT CIRCUIT CURRENT: 10.8A
- CONVERSION EFFICIENCY: 21.80%
- OPERATING TEMPERATURE: −40°F to +185°F
- CABLE LENGTH: 1' (300 mm)
- WEIGHT: 20.9 lb (9.5 kg)
- HEIGHT: 0.98" (25 mm)
- WIDTH: 31.1" (790 mm)
- DEPTH | LENGTH: 53.1" (1350 mm)
- DIMENSIONS OPEN: 53.9" x 31.5" x 1" (1370 x 800 x 25 mm)
- DIMENSIONS CLOSED: 27" x 31.5 x 2" (685 x 800 x 50 mm)
- POWER TOLERANCE: ± 3%
- MAX POWER CURRENT: 10A
- CONNECTOR TYPE: Anderson™ SB™ 50
- PEAK POWER: 200W