OFFROAM | Jeep Wrangler JL (2018-2023 ) & Gladiator JT (2019-2023) Dashboard 20mm Ball MountingRegular price $49.95
Sturdy dashboard mounting base with an integrated 20mm ball for Jeep Wrangler JL and Gladiator JT. Mount all your devices like phone, CB radio, Garmin navigator and other off-road overlanding gear.
Simple Install. Install in under 2 minutes into Jeep's OEM attachment points and Jeep hardware.
Does not obstruct vision. Mount your devices below the dashboard to keep the windshield clear of obstructions.
Quality Materials. Extruded and precision machined from high quality aluminium, UV-stable surface coating to avoid discolouration. Soft elastomer liner protects Jeep dashboard from scratches and marks. Some witness lines are possible on soft dashboards.
Requires no drilling through dashboard, no sticky tape, no suction cups, no glue. It mechanically clamps to the dashboard using existing Jeep mounting hardware. Red protective liner protects your dashboard.
Available with GoPro Buckle attachment for a quick release GoPro attachment. Make adjustments or completely reverse your capture angle without having to stop and un mount your camera. GoPro Ball Joint Buckle required and sold separately.
- Designed for rough 4x4 trails. Offroam clamp is patent-pending mounting base that attaches securely to your vehicle and won't fall off, even over rough 4x4 trails or race days.
- For any phone, even with a case. Offroam fits and holds any size modern phone (including iPhone 14 Pro Max), even in a case. Up to 3.8" wide and 0.67" thick.
- No drilling, no glue. You shouldn't need to drill your new truck. Offroam mechanically clamps to the air vent without leaving any marks thanks to an embedded elastomer liner.
- All the airflow you need. Whether in south Texas or in Alaska - you need the air vents to function. Offroam keeps your phone away from the vent so air goes where it's aimed, not the back of your phone.
- Keeps the view clear. Offroam gives you an easy way to position your phone so you can see it without blocking the windshield.
Standard use: 2lbs (900gr)
Heavy duty use: 1lbs (450gr)