OFFROAM | Jeep Wrangler JK (2011-2018) Air Vent Ball Mounting BaseRegular price $39.95
Sturdy air vent mounting base with an integrated ball for Jeep Wrangler JK. Sturdy base for devices like phone, CB radio, Garmin navigator and other off-road overlanding gear.
Installs in under 2 minutes with simple tools, which are included in the package.
Requires no drilling through dashboard, no sticky tape, no suction cups, no glue. It mechanically clamps to the inner lip of the middle air vents.
Does not rattle. Does not obstruct vision, the speakers, or mirrors and dash top storage can still be used.
Precision machined from high quality aluminium, hard anodized surface and stainless steel for rugged off-road use.
Rubber insert protects Jeep air vent bezel from scratches and marks.
- Designed for rough 4x4 trails. Offroam clamp is patent-pending mounting base that attaches securely to your vehicle and won't fall off, even over rough 4x4 trails or race days.
- For any phone, even with a case. Offroam fits and holds any size modern phone (including iPhone 14 Pro Max), even in a case. Up to 3.8" wide and 0.67" thick.
- No drilling, no glue. You shouldn't need to drill your new truck. Offroam mechanically clamps to the air vent without leaving any marks thanks to an embedded elastomer liner.
- All the airflow you need. Whether in south Texas or in Alaska - you need the air vents to function. Offroam keeps your phone away from the vent so air goes where it's aimed, not the back of your phone.
- Keeps the view clear. Offroam gives you an easy way to position your phone so you can see it without blocking the windshield.
Standard use: 2lbs (900gr)
Heavy duty use: 1lbs (450gr)