Dobinsons | Rear Bumper with Swing Outs | 60 Series Land Cruiser 1985+Regular price $1,870.00
- Late-1985 and onwards models only due to rear cross member difference. Using it on an earlier model will require customization on customer's end
- Comes standard as Black Powder Coat
- Stainless Steel Latch and Hardware
- Complete Kit with Everything Included
- All Lighting is 12V LED, requires splicing into original wiring harness (not plug and play)
- Works with Factory Tow Hitch in OE position
- Adjustable offset tire carrier head, suitable up to a 35″ tire
- Ships to nearest freight terminal, or to commercial address with loading dock or forklift. Home delivery not available due to pallet size
Dobinsons Spring & Suspension USA are introducing these new Aussie-style rear bumpers to the US market for the Toyota Land Cruiser lineup. All bumpers offer the same features, and are sold as complete kits. The tire carrier and jerry can holder must stay on the side pictured, they’re not interchangeable. If you don't want to install them you don't have to, as each spindle comes with a cover, but all the parts will still be included.
• Modern LED crystal park, indicator and reverse lights. All only work on 12V
• Does not include the jerry can
• Jerry can holder is on the left, and tire carrier is on the right for all models
• User friendly latch mechanics lock in stainless steel
• Adjustable offset tire carrier head, suitable up to a 35″ tire
• Double-reinforced spindle, welded to the top, inside, and lower corner of the bumper for maximum strength
• 4 Hi-lift jacking points, making lifting the vehicle easy for changing a tire
• Aluminum checker plate with non-slip step
• High quality standard black powder coat finish
• All of Dobinson’s rear bumpers work with the factory tow hitch, they do not come with a hitch.
Shipping to nearest freight terminal only or Commercial address with dock or forklift available. Home delivery is not available due to restrictions by all freight companies now and their limited liftgate service. The product on the shipping pallet is too wide for the liftgate.