ARB Safari Snorkels
Snorkels are for more than just deep water crossings where they keep water from making its way through your air box and into your engine. ARB Safari snorkel systems relocate your engine's air intake point from the relatively low and vulnerable position under the hood to a much higher and safer location where a constant source of cool, clean, dry air is available.
Safari snorkels use CAD software to create a unique design with absolute precision for seamless integration onto specific vehicles. They are custom-molded from premium quality polyethylene to be incredibly resilient and UV stable. Install one before your next trip and breathe easier knowing that your engine is protected by an ARB Safari snorkel.
Additional features include:
* UV-stable, cross-linked polyethylene body for the ultimate in strength
* High-flow air ducting and body ensures air supply in excess of engine requirements
* Each component is designed for maximum dust and water sealing
* Stainless steel and plated hardware for corrosion resistance
* Fully compatible with optional precleaners (some models)
* Unique evacuation system effectively disperses rain and moisture
* Completely-Australian designed and manufactured