ARB 4X4 | Rear Bumper (SKU:5615020)Regular price $1,201.00
The Summit Rear Bumper combines class-leading design, proven ARB engineering and a no-compromise approach to protection and performance. Built around a tubular steel subframe that is finished in a textured black powder coat, the Summit rear bumper includes an integrated tow hitch, provisions for an ARB air compressor and trailer camera wiring, 50 amp Anderson plug and trailer plug wiring. With four easily accessible ARB Jack and Hi-Lift jack points, the Summit rear bumper is ready for the most demanding off-road use.
Vital for rural and remote area travel, ARB Bumpers will provide substantially improved protection for vulnerable mechanical components against animal strikes while providing a solid base for mounting other accessories like driving lights, winches and CB antennas. ARB Bumpers are superbly engineered and manufactured to not only maintain maximum functionality, but also to ensure they complement the look of the vehicle. ARB manufactures a number of different bumpers from the sleek Deluxe and Sahara styles, to the more functional Commercial bumper.
Engineering a bumper requires careful consideration of a number of factors to ensure it properly serves its purpose. Factors such as vehicle design, crush rate, air bag deployment, approach angles, accessory fitment, strength, weight and aesthetics are incorporated into every ARB Bumper before it enters production. You simply won’t find a more thoroughly designed and manufactured vehicle protection system than an ARB Bumper.
Air Bag Compatibility
ARB has invested heavily in vehicle crash barrier tests to validate the performance and compliance of its air bag compatible bumpers. To ensure compatibility, ARB assesses each vehicle’s frontal crush characteristics and replicates the crush rate in the design of each air bag compatible bumper and mounting system. Using this method ensures that the vehicle’s crush rate and air bag triggering are not altered when a bumper is installed.
Aesthetics and finish
Each ARB Bumper is specifically designed to complement the unique contours of individual vehicle models. This ensures the best possible fit, look and functionality for a particular vehicle. All ARB Bumpers are finished in a durable powder coat that offers class-leading protection and unparalleled corrosion resistance with an ultra-low sheen matte finish.
ARB Bumper Manufacturing
Follow an ARB Bumper through the entire manufacturing process. From a flat sheet of steel, experience every stage of our state-of-the-art factory in Melbourne, Australia, and take a unique look at the effort, passion and attention to detail required to build the world’s best 4×4 protection equipment. Shot entirely on a GoPro, this video provides the ultimate in behind the scenes action.
Rear bumper & wheel carrier
ARB’s range of rear bumpers, incorporating wheel carriers and jerry can holders, provide additional functionality while delivering high-quality vehicle protection.
4×4 with the spare tire mounted on the back door can suffer from unnecessary door assembly stress, while a spare wheel located underneath a vehicle can be difficult to access, be more prone to damage, and may affect ground clearance when driving off-road. Both of these mounting methods can also prove unsuitable if a larger tire size is sought.
An ARB Rear Bumper addresses all of these issues, relocating the spare tire onto the bumper assembly via a swing out carrier.
- Wheel/jerry can carriers can be optioned on either side of the rear bumper on most vehicles
- A single carrier can be fitted, or the rear bumper can be installed without any carriers at all (neat insert panels are used in this instance)
- Twin 33” or a single 35” tire can be accommodated on most vehicles
- Carriers are mounted via dual shear pivots for maximum strength
- Spare tire is secured to the stud plate with a lock nut with the provision to fit a padlock to secure the stud plate to the carrier
- Multi-fit spare wheel stud system provides flexibility for alternate rim selection
- Wing sections can be removed and replaced if they sustain damage
- Incorporates heavy-duty towing system, or integration with original equipment tow point on some models
- Dual, laminated towing points and jacking points
- Extruded alloy step section
- Supplied in a durable powder coat finish with optional color coding available
- Provision to mount an optional HF antenna bracket and camp light
* Certain ARB Rear Bumper models may not incorporate all of the above features
Not all vehicles require tire carriers and jerry can holders. A rear bumper alone provides greatly improved protection, versatility and vehicle access. Vehicle-specific design ensures excellent ground clearance and departure angles along with a stylish and adventurous look for your 4×4.
Manufactured from steel for maximum strength, an ARB Rear Bumper features a center recess to accommodate various sized tires (mounted on factory tire carriers) along with dual jacking points and a low-slip tread to facilitate easy access to both the roof and inside of the vehicle.
- Manufactured from steel for maximum strength
- Vehicle-specific design ensures excellent ground clearance and departure angles
- Provides greatly improved protection, versatility and vehicle access
- Center recess to accommodate various sized tires
- Dual jacking points
- Low-slip tread
- Facilitates easy access to both the roof and inside of the vehicle
- Rear bumper only, not compatible with accessories
- Not compatible with OE mud flaps, use part 3500370 ARB Mudflap, x2 required
- Not compatible with rear parking sensors
- Prop 65: No
- Color: Black
- Finish: Satin
- Material: Steel
- Tow Points: Yes
- Recovery Points: No
- Warranty: 3 YR