ARB 4x4 OLD MAN EMU | OME Front Coil Springs For Toyota Prado 90 Series / Tacoma V6 & 4 Cylinder/ 4 Runner/Toyota Surf (2880)Regular price $214.00
- Springs are formed on precision mandrels.
- Scragging before and after shot peening to prevent sagging.
- Constant and variable rate coils are available for multiple applications.
- Coil spring end configurations are designed to exact specifications guaranteeing perfect fitment to your vehicle.
- Ride height increases are attained, emphasis is placed on ride control improvements.
- Durable powder coat finish.
- Can directly replace the OE components, no custom installation required.
- Factory geometry allows for a 1” lift and still maintains an adequate level of droop.
Specific kits have been developed for both gas and diesel models.
In addition, a 5mm trim packer is available to assist with the fine-tuning of ride heights and trimming the vehicle from side to side.
- TOYOTA PRADO 90 SERIES TO 10/2002 LWB: To maintain front strut droop it is important front coils are selected as shown.
ARB designs an extensive range of Old Man Emu coil springs for each vehicle, using state-of-the-art micro-alloyed spring steel to ensure superior resistance to sagging and corrosion.
With such a wide range on offer, coil springs can be better matched to your specific load requirements and intended vehicle usage. While ride height increases are attained, a great emphasis is placed on ride control improvements. Further fine-tuning is achieved when the springs are matched to a corresponding set of Old Man Emu shock absorbers, delivering a fully integrated system designed specifically to suit your vehicle.
Inspired by the legendary FJ40, the FJ Cruiser is a medium-sized passenger wagon that shares its underpinnings with its Prado big brother. Providing excellent off-road ability and comfort, the FJ Cruiser is often used for weekend 4wd adventures. During development, our OME engineers focused on increasing control and handling, particularly with extra loads on board, as well as providing increases in ride height.
A large range of springs and shocks were developed to cater to differing vehicle setups and ride height increases of approximately 50mm were achieved without the need for costly modification. Extensive shock tuning was undertaken to optimize comfort, control, and handling, and a front trim packer was developed to fine-tune front ride heights.
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 17.13 x 14.37 x 7.28 inches.
- Part number: 2880.
- UPC: 9319092022991.
- Weight: 21.47 lbs.
- Designed and manufactured in Australia.
- Suitable for:
- Toyota Tacoma V6 1998 to 2004.
- Toyota 4Runner/Toyota Surf 1996 to 2002 (USA MODEL)
- Toyota Prado 90 Series To 10/2002 LWB.
Year: 1996 – 2002, Make: Toyota, Model: 4Runner
Year: 1998 – 2004, Make: Toyota, Model: Tacoma