OLD MAN EMU | Front Nitrocharger Sport Shock For Toyota Land Cruiser (1960-2011) Lexus (1996-1997) (60070L)Regular price $127.00
During the development of Old Man Emu’s Nitrocharger Sport shock absorbers, Ride Control Engineers tailor shock absorber valving to work with the different springs in the range, often resulting in multiple shock absorber options for each vehicle.
Old Man Emu Nitrocharger Sport is a twin-tube design with the outer reserve tube providing protection to the internal components off-road. Utilizing the latest advances in shock absorber technology, Nitrocharger Sport is the most finely tuned 4×4 shock absorber on the market.
Multi-Disc Copression Valving
- Six valving discs allow greater valving options for the maximum ride and handling performance.
Heavy Gauge Reserve Tube
- Heavy gauge (1.6mm) steel reserve tube is 23% more effective than common 1.3mm wall tubing to protect internal components from stone damage.
High Quality Oil
- Petroleum-based, high-performance formula designed to resist fade and aeration for improved durability and shock absorber performance.
Dual Stack Deflective Disc Tecnology
- Durable rebound and compression multi-deflective disc stacking on either side of the free-flowing piston allows infinite tuning options.
- Increases the temperature operating range and improves oil flow through the valving, ensuring optimum performance.
- A super strong 18mm induction hardened chrome piston rod is engineered to handle rigors of heavy loads and tough 4x4 touring.
Vehicle Specific Bushes
- High-quality, vehicle-specific bushes manufactured from polyurethane and rubber materials for extended life.
- Impact-resistant, polyamide dirt shield provides additional protection from stone chips and off-road debris.
Dimensions (L x W x H):
22.05 x 2.95 x 2.76 inches.
Toyota Land Cruiser 80 & 105 series
- Model: Land Cruiser
- Year : 1960-2011, 2013-2014