WARN INDUSTRIES | 80'x3/8" Spydura Pro Synthetic RopeRegular price $590.49
3/8” (9.5mm) X 80’ (24.4m) Spydura Pro, for WARN Winches with up to 16,500 lbs. (7484 kg) Pulling Capacity. Fits 16.5ti-s, M15-S, Zeon 12-S, and Zeon Platinum 12-S.
Spydura Pro synthetic winch rope using Spectra® 1000 is heat treated offering the maximum in tensile strength and load bearing capacity. The compacted diameter prevents sand and dirt from penetrating the fibers and extends the life of the rope. Coated with high temperature urethane, equipped with a temperature resistant sleeve on the first layer and a ballistic nylon sliding sleeve, Spydura Pro synthetic winch rope provides extreme protection against heat, wear and abrasion.
- Heat Treated Construction For Maximum Tensile Strength
- Compacted Diameter For Higher Density And Greater Load Bearing Capacity
- High Temperature Resistant Sleeve On First Layer For Protection Against Drum Heat
- Reinforced Thimble Provides Durability And Corrosion Resistance
- Ballistic Nylon Sliding Sleeve Provides Extra Protection Against Wear And Abrasion
- Length (Ft): 80 Feet
- Diameter (In): 3/8 Inch
- End Type: Loop On Both Ends
- Material: Synthetic
- Weight Capacity (Lb): 16,500 Lbs