Multi-award-winning MAXTRAX XTREME Black is the most advanced 4WD recovery track ever created. Featuring 88 replaceable anodized alloy teeth molded into a heavy-duty, super-tough, engineering-grade reinforced Nylon recovery track.
The SAFE, SIMPLE, QUICK and EASY vehicle recovery device. The carton includes 2 MAXTRAX XTREME and 2 orange telltale leashes (so you can find your MAXTRAX XTREME when they’re buried).
XTREME is easy-to-use vehicle recovery and extraction device that’s easily carried by almost anything with four-wheels ensuring an easy way out if your vehicle becomes stuck.
XTREME takes the drama out of getting stuck. The aggressive large cleats on MAXTRAX
XTREME sink their
replaceable anodized alloy teeth into the tyre tread and the terrain under your 4WD vehicle to prevent it from slipping back into mud, snow, or sand and make vehicle recovery quick and easy.
XTREME is the perfect fit for every outing. Measuring just 1150mm long X 330mm wide x 85mm tall (45 inches long X 13 inches wide), each set of MAXTRAX
XTREME stacks together at a height of just (4 inches). MAXTRAX
XTREME stows easily with the rest of your car camping, overlanding, or four-wheel drive touring gear.
- Made of UV-stabilized, flexible, super tough engineering-grade reinforced nylon, MAXTRAX
XTREME provides traction and a firm base to get your vehicle quickly back on track. They have been tested at the University of Queensland to wrap completely around a 33-inch tire without breaking.
- Each MAXTRAX
XTREME weighs just 3.4 kilograms (7.5 pounds). MAXTRAX
XTREME is easy to carry and thanks to it’s signature double-edged design, it’s easy and quick to
manoeuvre under your tires.
XTREME have six comfortable built-in handles and a shovel at either end for removing excess earth to help get you unstuck quicker. They also have exclusive keyhole accessory points to allow you to securely mount your MAXTRAX
- Designed and manufactured for professional use based on direct feedback from elite military units, off-road racing champions, certified 4WD driver trainers and globe-trotting expedition leaders.
- The go-to recovery track for scenarios where time is of the essence and aggressive driving and excessive wheel spin is often unavoidable, including active combat situations, timed motorsport competitions and remote area expeditions.
- Manufactured in Australia using our proprietary formula; a heavy-duty, super-tough, engineering-grade reinforced Nylon.
- All 88 alloy teeth are anodized to protect against corrosion in harsh, salt water or muddy environments.
- Expect faster, more secure engagement with the tires tread pattern with MAXTRAX XTREME Alloy teeth.
- Easily repairable in the field. Simply flip the board over and use a T-50 Torx bit to remove and replace the damaged tooth.
- Proprietary patent-pending thread & bliplock system to ensure secure physical engagement of a new tooth with its recess after replacement.
- Replacement teeth and a custom T-head tool which also works with our mounting pins will soon be available on our website.
- XTREME Recovery Boards will Nest with MKII MAXTRAX if you are using Combo Mounting Pins. (MKIIs on top, XTREME on bottom).
- Available MAXTRAX XTREME Mounting Pins specifically designed for use with XTREME Recovery Boards.
- Compatible with MAXTRAX mini using our fixing and linking kit to create a portable roadway.
- LIFETIME warranty against faults in materials and workmanship.
- Includes a set of MAXTRAX Telltale leashes to pull your MAXTRAX out of the muck!
Please note: Actual colors may vary slightly from images shown. Warranty: We back our confidence in this quality Australian Made product with a lifetime warranty against faulty materials and workmanship. Shipping: Please provide a physical address as we CANNOT ship to Post Office Boxes. Australian orders: Shipping cost is automatically calculated when ordering. International orders: Shipping cost is manually calculated once your order is received. You will be advised by email the total cost of your order including shipping (International shipping is NOT free).