DOBINSONS | Long Travel GS Rear Shocks (Pair) | GS59-575Regular price $330.00
- Vehicle Fitment
- Toyota FJ Cruiser
- Toyota 4Runner 4th Gen
- Toyota 4Runner 5th Gen (NON KDSS)
- Toyota Prado 120
- Toyota Prado 150 (NON KDSS)
- Lexus GX470 (NON KDSS)
- Nitrogen Gas Charged, low pressure gas, reducing reducing oil aeration (shock fade)
- Superior Design, thicker walls, longer travel
- Japanese NOK Multi-Lip seals, Fuchs German shock absorber oil, Natural Rubber Bushings for reduced noise vibration and flexibility
- Teflon Piston Rings, double Chrome hardened rods, metal shock boot to protect rod from damage
- Matched to compliment Dobinsons Complete Suspension Systems
- Cannot be used on vehicles with KDSS
Not suitable for vehicles with KDSS (too long), and 2" bump stop extensions and longer rear brakes line is required. Also requires long travel coils (variable rate), so that the coil doesn't come loose or fall out of its place at full extension. GS59-575 - Twin Tube, Long Travel, 730mm extended, 425mm compressed. Designed, developed and tested in Australia by Dobinsons Spring & Suspension, in-house suspension design engineers.
Dobinsons 4×4 shock absorbers are designed and tested to perform in the harshest conditions right across the world. We export to over 40 countries worldwide from their Australian head office, the importance of quality is at the forefront in the complete design and manufacturing process. This ensures every shock can withstand the blistering heat and corrugations of the Australian outback right through to the subzero temperatures of a Russian winter.
Our Twin Tube Nitrogen Gas charged shock absorbers are made from the world’s highest quality external and internal parts sourced worldwide. They provide a significant increase in performance over the standard shock absorbers. Originally equipped shock absorbers are prone to shock fade and when a vehicle is loaded simply cannot cope with the additional weight and the harsh condition that 4X4 owners love to put them through.
Our twin tube shock absorbers feature larger bodies, larger bores and increased valving performance to dramatically improve vehicle handling and control and reduces shock fade.