Dobinsons | IMS Rear Shocks (Pair) IMS59-60687 | 2022 Toyota TundraRegular price $610.00
- Toyota Land Cruiser 80 series 1990-1997
- Toyota Tundra 2022 on
- Fully re-buildable and re-valvable
- Zero shock fade in all terrains with a full load
- Direct, bolt-on replacement for easy fitment
- Corrosion-resistant (EDP Surface Protection)
- Heavy duty single piece lower leg
- Enormous oil capacity
- Heavy Duty 3 Stage FKM HNBR Sealing System for the ultimate in reliability
- Race inspired hi-flow CNC 6061 Billet alloy piston 50mm bore – for the ultimate in offroad handling
- 66mm/2.6” Bodied Series
IMS59-6067 - Dobinsons Rear IMS Shocks for Toyota Land Cruiser 80 series 1990-1997 for 4" of Lift. Can be used to replace stock shocks or added with 4" lifted coil springs. Designed, developed, and tested in Australia by Dobinsons Spring & Suspension, in-house suspension design engineers, Dobinsons 4×4 shock absorbers are designed and tested to perform in the harshest conditions worldwide. As Dobinsons Spring & Suspension export to over 40 countries worldwide from their Australian head office, the importance of quality is at the forefront of the complete design and manufacturing process. This ensures every shock can withstand the blistering heat and corrugations of the Australian outback right through to the subzero temperatures of a Russian winter. Dobinsons IMSshock absorbers are made from the world’s highest quality external and internal parts sourced worldwide. They provide a significant increase in performance over standard shock absorbers. Originally equipped shock absorbers are prone to shock fade and, when a vehicle is loaded, simply cannot cope with the additional weight and the harsh condition that 4X4 owners love to put them through.
Dobinsons IMS shock absorbers feature larger bodies, larger bores, and increased valving performance to improve vehicle handling and control dramatically and reduce shock fade.